Monday, July 24, 2006

What another guy in the area had to say.....

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:55 pm Post subject: Malibu weather on Sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bing, so glad you guys made it in okay. My Buddy and I were out there also, but the lightning made us turn tail and get the --- off the water. We wanted to wait until the front moved through and then get back on the water, but when those hurricane force winds picked my fully loaded kayak up off the sand and rolled it down the beach we knew this was no typical wind. Never seen anything like it. I kept looking around for a funnel cloud. We saw two kayaks out there earlier and hoped that everyone got off the water before that rolled in. People on the beach were running for cover and coolers loaded with ice were blowing down the street. Again, I'm glad you guys are okay.

fishingcharlie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home