Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gold Nugget Hunting in Rattlesnake Canyon

Just got back from a trip deep into the Desert. We went nugget hunting is a place called Rattlesnake Canyon.

From this trip, I found out that I liked the desert.

















The locals are friendly


















They even threw us a welcome party

















More desert pics















































Lotsa abandoned mines and settlements in the desert













































































We ran out of water fast. I finished 2 liters of water and 2 bottles of gatorade in less than 3 hours. We skidadled outta there sooner than expected.
































No gold for me. But I shall return. Till next time, /bing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home